How to create wedding invitation in Word using one of free Only by Invite templates from this blog:
- Click on image you want to download. It will be opened in a new window. Right click on image to save on your desktop.
- All wedding invitation templates set to fit 8×10 page and have two wedding invitations for economy printing. So now you need to create a new 8×10 Word document with margins set to zero.
- Go to “Insert” –> go to location on your computer you saved the template and choose it.
- Now you need to place a Text Box to type your wording. Go to the “Layout tab”, in the “Insert” group, click Text Box. Now click and drag until the text box is the size that you want. You can move or resize text box.
- Type and edit your text inside the “Text box”. Make your invite look fantastic by using your favorite fonts.
- Duplicate text box for the second invite.
- Save and print on the paper you think suits best for the design.
That’s it! Enjoy your gorgeous invites!
Visit my ETSY shops if you are still looking for wedding invitations 🙂
Only by Invite – rustic and whimsical wedding invitations
Lemon Wedding – classy and modern wedding invitations