Design and print your classy wedding invitation at home
Now days it’s easy to design and print wedding invitations at home. All you need is beginner skills in Word, good home printer and high quality paper stock. So if you are going to make wedding invitations by yourself, here is a nice collection of vintage calligraphic frames for your personal use. This frames look absolutely magnificent and suit perfectly to design a classy wedding invitations.
How to create classy wedding invitation in Word:
- Click on image you want to download. It will be opened in a new window. Right click on image to save on your desktop.
- All images set to fit 5×7 wedding invitation. So now you need to create a new 5×7 Word document with margins set to zero.
- Go to “Insert” –> go to location on your computer you saved the frame and choose it.
- Now go to the “Layout tab”, in the “Insert” group, click Text Box. Now click and drag until the text box is the size that you want. You can move or resize text box.
- Type your text inside the “Text box”.
- Save and print. I advise to print on pearlscent paper, if you prefer a classy look or on craft paper for rustic look.
That’s it! Enjoy your gorgeous invites!
Visit my ETSY shops if you are still looking for wedding invitations 🙂
Only by Invite – rustic and whimsical wedding invitations
Lemon Wedding – classy and modern wedding invitations